The Milo-Apex Running clinic aims to teach you and help you become a better runner.
1. Step-by-step coaching, guidance and motivation
2. Scientific principles to improve your running performance
3. Effective running drills to develop your running techniques
4. Strength training exercises to improve your core, leg and overall body strength
5. Trainings to help you to finish your best
Running Clinics will be open from September 14 to December 7, 2010
Days: Every Tuesdays (6-8pm), Thursdays (6-8pm) & Saturdays (5-7am)
Location: Infront of Runnr Bonifacio High Street
Registration Fee: FREE on a First-come-first serve basis. Limited to 200 participants only.
– Runnr Bonifacio High Street
– Toby’s Sports Glorietta 4
Program will be led by Olympic Trainer and Program Director Coach Jim Saret, who specializes in Sports Biomechanics, Strength and Conditioning, Athletic Performance Enhancement and Sports Injury Prevention. .